Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What did I miss!

Ohh, what did I miss!

Sun Bingo are doing themselves and bingo fans all around the UK so proud, with the absolutely mega huge bingo jackpot of £25,000 up for grabs this Friday night!

Wow, to be honest I can’t even start to imagine how I could spend this much money - I think if I won it (I will deffo be playing this game, along with every other online bingo fan in the UK) I would be in shock for perhaps a few days at least!

So if you haven’t already heard about it then listen up:

All you gotta do is clear your timetable for this Friday night, March 27 (that’s tomorrow), and be prepared for the sizzling bingo action that kicks off in Bingo 90 at 9pm. What’s more, the folks at Sun Bingo say that £25,000 is actually the minimum guaranteed pot for this bingo game, and the jackpot will keep on growing until someone wins it Friday night.

Sun Bingo always do a great bingo game for the end of the month, and this one with the huge £25K jackpot is certainly no exception. This is one HUGE online bingo game you simply cannot afford to miss out on. An I did miss... :(